Ahhhhhhhhhhhh it's been so long!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

And for that i'm sorry. Really. VERY sorry. Every time I log onto this computer I think about this blog and how much i've missed you all and reading your blogs, but for whatever reason I just don't write. I never really feel like I have anything to write...but, I will trudge along.

I hope you are all doing well. I'm doing pretty good. Still working, still earning...still saving..a little. I've been paying a lot of tuition lately so my bank accounts are sitting at a nice, even, 0$ (after this last tuition payment goes through). Other than that i'm doing good, now that tuition has been paid off I'll be back on track.

On the plus side, i've gotten organized! I know most of you live on your own and you're all grown up, but I am not! Hah, I still live at home and I finally, FINALLY cleaned/organized and sorted out everything in my room. It feels very good. It's a small step to take in a good directions. I always feel that the moment I get one hurdle out of my way, I can take on the rest of 'em. It's a nice feeling.

I've also re-taken up knitting. It's very exciting! I bought a book, "Stitch and Bitch" a long time ago and started knitting then, but never got to anything more advanced than scarfs. Buuuuut last night, for whatever reason, I dug the book off my bookshelf and started again. I even managed to master a couple stitches that I had previously been unable to do. So, I have set myself a new goal: to knit a sweater by Christmas. It's a big goal, but I think it's manageable.

I hope to be back - permanently now, so I look forward to catching up on all your blogs. On a side note, 3-things-about-money, if by any chance you read this, I noticed that your blog is now private...I don't know what reasons you had for doing that (although I know for sure you had reasons) but I would love to be invited to read it again, yours is one of my favs. :)

Take care everyone!

1 comments:

krystalatwork said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! :) So glad you're back.