Ka-bump, ka-bump...

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

So, i've hit a minor road block in my financial plan. Apparently I owe people money that I had forgotten about. Dammit. I hate that. My bad though, I completely forgot.

I owe my mom $702 for the British Pounds she purchased for me before the trip. She ordered extras and gave them to me. About £300 equals $702 with the horrible-exchange-rate of 2.34. Uuugh. Oh well. So, instead of splitting my last paycheque from Subway, I'll have to deposit that whole thing and then next month i'll have to deposit less into my savings/emergency fund in order to cover that extra cash. Too bad. I was all excited about finally getting this plan underway. Hmmm.

I also owe my sister some money but i'm not sure how much now. It was $400, however, some of the purchases that I made for both of us I took out of that $400. Eurostar tickets, which cost me: $366.54. So $183.27 was her share, brining the $400 down to $216.73. Hmmm. I'm sure that there is more that I took off of there, too, although I'm not sure how much. I'll have to e-mail her and ask (I'm too impatient to wait until tonight when I see her).

Hmmm...my saving plan may have to wait. Boo. Hiss.

0 comments: