Who Are You?

Monday, April 2, 2007

Who am I, you ask? Well, as the title of the blog says it all, I am a Justice Studies Student. Justice Studies is the fancy term for 'Criminology' or other law-type-CSI studying. The title is supposed to encompass everything related to the study of crime, although I do feel that it is a poor title because I do have to explain it to each and every person I talk to.
I am also a financial whore. I read, talk and breathe finances. Which is ironic since I don't actually know much about it all. I'm reading financial blogs like there is no tomorrow, trying to absorb every tidbit of information that I possibly can. One problem, however, I live in Canada.
Now, I don't really think of this as a problem, I really enjoy living here. However, all the financial blogs out there that I find are from America. They talk about things that I'm not sure are relevent to me. I must track down some good sassy Canadian financial blogs.
So with this blog I hope to tell you all about my life and my finances and hopefully you can enlighten me with your knowledge. Either that or you'll spam me. Either way, it's nice to know someone looks at your blog. Enjoy!

0 comments: